When operating a business, new social distancing guidelines are imperative to ensure that social distancing and mask-wearing practices are enforced. Even within a business, there are often multiple messages that need to be conveyed, and a multitude of locations where these notices and reminders should be displayed.
So, if you’re looking to find graphics that are effective in enforcing social distancing intervals, line management and proper hygiene guidelines, Vernon Graphic Solutions offers these and much more. Not only will your customers have visual reminders of the guidelines you expect them to follow, but you and your staff can quickly and easily ensure that people are abiding by those guidelines with just a quick glance.
Why use graphics for your messaging?
- They are easy to install and remove
- Extremely durable for indoor use
- Vibrant and visible
- Covered by warranty
Here are a few examples of the types of graphics available to encourage social distancing and proper hygiene during this pandemic:
- Window and door signs to announce changing store hours, openings and closures
- Promote & encourage curbside pickup
- Directional traffic flow signage for drive-through and curbside pickups
- Handwashing instructional signage
- Floor graphics to encourage 6’ social distancing, stop here or aisle closed
- Reception area signage that might include hand-sanitizer displays or special office policy signage
- Personal hygiene signage to promote wearing masks and or gloves and where to dispose of used PPE.
By understanding the unique guidelines that most businesses must follow under Covid-19 restrictions, you and your business will be well equipped to help protect your employees and customers. Vernon Graphic Solutions offers the off-the-shelf or completely custom signage you need in your business. Give us a call for a quote today!