How often have you passed – or been passed by – a cool-looking trailer or vehicle while driving on the interstate or highway. One that really made you take notice? More often than not, we’ll see bland white trailers or plain black semi cabs with very little visual appeal, and you would be hard-pressed to tell one from another. Unfortunately, this lack of visual pizzaz might be a reflection of the company itself. Maybe they aren’t confident enough in their own branding or marketing to shout it from the rooftops – or to put it in front of thousands of sets of eyeballs every day. Is that the type of company people want to do business with? More than likely, it isn’t. Thankfully, more and more companies are seeing their fleets as unused space where they can advertise their logo, phone number, website info, marketing campaign and so much more. Here’s what you need to know when considering adding fleet and vehicle graphics to your company’s marketing efforts.
The Basics of Fleet Graphics
1. Materials – All of our graphics begin with quality adhesive vinyl products from top manufacturers like 3M, Avery, MacTac, and others. The type of material you need is often dependent on how long you need it to last, where it’s being applied, and even more specifically, the weather conditions your vehicle graphics will need to endure. Each of these factor into the type of material you need for your project.
2. Vehicle Color – Whether your fleet includes white, grey, black, or a mix of other vehicle colors, our experienced in-house graphic designers create design ideas that consider the color of those vehicles, understanding that any graphics or lettering must complement those colors yet still be eye-grabbing and noticeable.
3. Colors – We protect your brand as if it was our own. Our color matching technology ensures that every job meets your exact specifications – whether you have one truck or a full fleet, every vehicle will match and look the way you want it to.
4. Graphic Placement – Where do you want the graphics placed? This can depend on a multitude of factors: budget, vehicle type, vehicle function, where the vehicle travels, etc. Sometimes, graphics placement can even depend on the space available – what type of truck is it or what length is the trailer? Additionally, if you have multiple messages to convey and want larger images for greater visibility, we can help you rethink the complexity of a design to give you the most impact.
5. Cost – Budget is another consideration when looking at using fleet branding. We will work with you to ensure that you get the best product available within your budget. Our goal is to give you creative fleet vehicle designs that you’re proud to show off.
Remember, a fleet of vehicles can be the public-facing view of a business, regardless of what it’s hauling or moving. These vehicles represent the heart of America but when they are all grey or white with little or no markings other than “How Am I Driving” with a toll-free telephone number, they aren’t standing out, nor are they growing their business with branding or marketing. With vehicle graphics, you’re only limited by your creativity. Let Vernon Graphic Solutions create creative solutions that really make you stand out!